Every organization/social enterprise that is registered on the platform and whose products/services are ordered will be also considered an administrator and manager of your personal data, with regard to your own order.
1. Declaration for privacy
2. Purpose of the Personal data
The Platform is organized in a way so it allows you to visit it on the Internet without any other form of registration to be required and thus, you do not need to legitimize yourself in any way or to share any personal data.
In cases when you order one or more products/services on the Platform, your Personal data will be administered by the respective social enterprise/organization for the purpose to manage your order and to organize the delivery.
3. Non-disclosure of Personal data
Your Personal data will not be disclosed to third parties except for the delivery of products you had purchased or for any further administration of that data according to the purpose/s that it had be initially collected or to be administered legally in any other way such as delivery of services, assessment of the value of the present website, marketing, management of data or technical support.
Besides the above, it is possible that the Personal data are disclosed to third parties if we are obliged to do so according to any applicable law, court order or governmental act, or if the disclosure is necessary in any other way in support of a criminal or other legal investigation or case in the country or abroad.
4. Access rights, right to edit and right to object
In every administration of personal data we take reasonable measures to secure that your Personal data are accurate and up-to-date for the purposes they had been collected. If the administration is not necessary for a legitimate trade purpose according to what had been prescribed within the present Policy or in order for us to comply with the law, you have the opportunity to object against the administration of your Personal data.
In case of direct online marketing you can choose not to receive marketing materials as you follow the link in the end of the e-mails you receive from us.
If you want to contact us with regard to the use of your Personal data by the Bulgarian Center for Not-for-Profit Law as an Administrator of the Platform “DarPazar” or to object against the administration of your Personal data, you may write on firstname.lastname@example.org. In the message please write the name of the website (online Platform “DarPazar”) as well as the exact information that you want us to amend, update or delete together with a proper identification of yourself. The requests for deletion of personal data will be subject to all applicable legal and ethical obligations that are imposed on us with regard to disclosure or submission or storage of documents.
If you like to contact an organization/social enterprise whose products/services you had ordered with regard to the administration of your Personal data by that organization/social enterprise or to object against the administration of your Personal data, you may contact it on the addresses it had filled in on the Platform. In the message please write the name of the website (online Platform “DarPazar”) as well as the exact information that you want us to amend, update or delete together with a proper identification of yourself. The requests for deletion of personal data will be subject to all applicable legal and ethical obligations that are imposed on us with regard to disclosure or submission or storage of documents.
5. Security and confidentiality
In order to ensure the security and the confidentiality of the Personal data that we collect online, we use data networks that are protected with a password and a firewall that are in line with the industrial standards. When using your Personal data, we take measures for protection against loss of the information, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, amendment or destruction.
6. “Cookies” and Internet tags
It is possible to collect and administer information for your visits of the present website such as the pages you visit, web address you are entering and some of the searches that you do.
We use that information to improve the content of the website and to collect general statistics for the users of our website as well as for sending information for those products, services and social enterprises on the Platform that you are interested in, for reporting purposes in front of funding organizations and for internal purposes related to marketing.
In that process we use:
- “Cookies” – they are small data element that is sent by your browser and that is stored on the hard disk of your computer. “Cookies” do not harm your computer. You may set your browser to inform you any time you receive a “cookie” and thus you will be able to decide whether you want to accept it or not. We would like to inform you however that if you do not accept the “cookies” you will not be able to use the maximum functions of your browser software.
- Internet tags (known as well as „action tags“, „single-pixel GIFs“, „clear GIFs“, „invisible GIFs“и„1-by-1 GIFs“) on that website as well as to integrate them through a third party – advertising partner or a partner for web analyses that is situated and store the respective information (including your IP address) in another country. We use that technology in order to measure the effectiveness of our advertisement campaigns as well as to assess the use of the present website by you. With the help of these tags/cookies, a third person – partner or a partner for web analyses may collect data for the visitors of our website and of other websites, may prepare references for the use of the website and to perform other services related to the use of the website and Internet. These partners may provide the collected information to other parties if there is such legal requirement or if other parties are engaged in the administration of the information on their behalf.
7. Google Analytics
“Google Analytics” is a service of the Google Inc. corporation for collecting detailed statistics about the website traffic and the sources of that traffic and it measures the levels of conversion of the website visitors into clients and the sales. “Google Analytics” uses “cookies” that are stored on your computer in order to analyze how the visitors use our website.
You may turn down or stop the installation and the storage of those cookies through the settings of your browser as you download and install the free software Opt-out Browser Add-on accessible on https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. We inform you that in such case you will not be able to use all the functions of our website.
Using our website, you agree with the administration of all types of personal data that Google will collect for you in a way and for the purposes listed above.
8. Links to other websites
9. Contact with us
Shop with a cause, Give for good at darpazar.bg